// Terms and Conditions //
Our terms and conditions.(a)  All orders are accepted subject to and incorporate these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of any other Terms or Condition.
(b)  Unless otherwise specifically incorporated, our price lists, catalogues, brochures or any other advertising material shall not form part of any contract between us.
(2) GOODS(a)   Anything expressed by or on behalf of either party capable but for this clause of constituting a condition of warranty whether collateral to any contract between us or implied by statute., common law or otherwise is hereby expressly withdrawn or cancelled.
(b)  We warrant that the goods shall at the time of tender for delivery correspond to any agreed specification but in the absence of any agreed specification we warrant that the goods shall at the time of tender for delivery be of normal commercial quality.
In the event of any breach of the above warranty we will at our option
(1)  Replace any goods shown to be in breach of the warranty, or
(2)  repair or otherwise bring the goods into conformity with the agreed specification or (as the case may be) normal commercial quality, or
(3)   take back any goods shown to be in breach of the warranty and refund the appropriate part of price and performance of any of the above options shall constitute an entire discharge of our liability under this warranty.
The above warranty and undertaking is conditional upon
(1)   You inspecting the goods within 48 hours of receipt of the same
(2)  You giving notice within 7 days of all defects which have been or ought with reasonable diligence to have been ascertained on such inspection and in the case of defects which were not reasonably ascertainable on such inspection within 7 days of the same becoming apparent.
(3)   You affording us reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods
(4)  You making no further use use of the goods after the time of discovery of the defect the goods not having been damaged by you (no account being taken for this purpose of fair wear and tear at the time of discovery of the defect) In the event of any breach of the above warranty in relation to part only of the goods to be supplied by us under any order or contract such breach shall not entitle you to cancel or refuse delivery of the remainder of the goods so as to be supplied.
(c)    No liability will be accepted for any defect in the goods unless the same have been handled, stored and used in accordance with our either contained in any agreed specification or technical information sheet or on the container of the goods.
(3) COLOURS AND SHADES(a)    We will endeavour to maintain the colours and shades of any goods but are unable to guarantee that there will be no slight differences between colours and shades of one delivery or part of a delivery and another delivery or part of such other delivery.
(b)  When requested we will endeavour to match colours and shades to a sample, We are however unable to guarantee there will not be slight difference between colours and shades of the sample and the finished goods.
(4) DELIVERY(a)  Unless we otherwise agree, delivery shall be at the place of manufacture of the goods.
(b)  Any time or date for delivery specified by us is an estimate only, We will notify you when goods are ready for collection and you shall be obliged to take delivery within 7 days of receipt of such notice.
(c)  Our delivery note shall be conclusive evidence of the quality of the goods delivered unless within 48 hours of receipt of the goods you give notice to us that the quantity stated on the delivery note is incorrect.
(d)  We may at our discretion make instalment deliveries.
(e)  Deliveries may be wholly or partially suspended and the time of such suspension added to the original delivery date in the event of a stoppage, delay or interruption of work in our establishment during the delivery period as a result of strikes, lock-outs, trade disputes, breakdown, accident or any cause whatsoever beyond our control and in the happening of such event or events we shall be entitled at any time on notice to you make partial delivery only and/or to determine the contract without prejudice in any such case to accrued in respect of deliveries already made.
(5) PRICEAny price quoted by us or contained in the acceptance is provisional only and we reserve the right to vary such prices according to any ncrease in cost of labour, manufacturing, packaging, transport or materials taking effect prior to delivery of the order. or that part of the order remaining undelivered at the time of such increase.
You will reimburse us for any increase in any tax, governmental charge or customs duty , hereafter becoming effective which we may be required to pay to any governmental or customs office upon the sale, production or transportation of the goods and which has the effect of increasing the cost of the order.
(6) PAYMENT(a)   In the case of instalment deliveries, each delivery constitutes as regards payment a separate order
(b)   Unless we otherwise agree a deposit of 25% of the order value is required with the order, the balance to be paid 7 days before delivery, or if previously agreed by cash or bankers draft on delivery.
(c)   If payment is not made in accordance with the provision of 6 )b) hereof we may without prejudice to any other rights
(1)   Disallow any discount allowed
(2)  Charge you interest at a rate of 3 percent over the then current bank base rate.
(3)  Suspend any further deliveries.
(d)   If at any time we have bona fide doubts about your solvency we may refuse delivery of any goods remaining to be delivered until arrangements as to payment or credit have been established to our reasonable satisfaction .
(7) PASSING OF RISK AND TITLE(a)  The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon the expiration of the notice to take delivery referred to in clause 4 (b)   above or upon actual delivery whichever is the earlie Where you agree to take delivery elsewhere than at our place of manufacture risk in the goods shall pass when the goods are loaded on to our vehicle or the vehicle of a carrier at our place of manufacture for transport to such agreed place of delivery
(b)  Until payment in full of the price of the goods and of all other sums payable to us from you
(1)   The property in the goods shall remain in us
(2)   You shall store and keep the goods and any new product into which the goods are converted in such a manner that they can be identified as being our propert
(3)  Pending the passing of the property any resale of the goods and any new products that into which you convert the
goods shall be for our account and the proceeds thereof shall be our property .
(4)  You hereby grant to us an irrevocable licence to enter upon any of your premises for the purpose of repossessing the goods
(8) GOVERNING LAW
All contracts subject to these conditions shall be and interpreted in accordance with English and Welsh law